Week1A: My Template

I chose to use this template because I am a nature photographer and I feel like this was the best template that represented me. I love the blue and black colors together and feel it is a powerful dominate color pallet that shows I am a strong professional. As a nature photographer, I like the tree image in the template. The colors in the image mach the rest of the template very well. I enjoy going on hikes and photographing trees and nature. I feel by using this template my posts will be able to be easily accessible and laid out in a very clean and organized manner so that my readers can navigate my blog easily.

Comments

  1. Hi Chad, I really enjoy the background photo on this, hope to see some of your nature photography on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad,
    You chose a perfect layout! It's so cool you are a nature photographer, that takes a lot of skill. I want to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chad,
    This is awesome template, that shows excellent contrast of blue and black color schematics, in dark mystifying environment. I also enjoy hiking exploring new territories, and soaking in beauty of mother nature. I look forward to viewing some of your nature photography, as the semester progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chad. I love that this template represents you as a photographer. The dark colors are commanding and I feel it makes a statement. Look forward to viewing your photos throughout the semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chad!
    I find your blog template to be very unique to yourself, and intriguing. The black backdrop is very clean, and personally one of my favorite looks. Also, the picture you chose for the top of your page is really cool. Blue is such a nice color to the eye. Your whole page draws me in. Excited to follow your progress! All the best,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11: Email Marketing - Part 1