Week 4 Part 1



Week 4 Part 1
I feel the Penny Juice website is one that can use some work. I feel the layout and access is mediocre but the fact that it looks like it was laid out in 10 minutes is the issue. I think the colors clash and its ok to use many colors but they all need to be in the same color field and have to be arranged correctly. The links and information I think is well done but I think it is very plane and boring I also noticed they only have a Facebook which is also very plain and a telephone number to call so not a lot of ways to connect with them but they display information well. When I went to the gatesnfences website I jumped back and was very uneased. It is very chaotic and unorganized at first glance. There is endless information laid out in an unorganized fashion. The side links are all the same colors so you defiantly need to know exactly what you are looking for, there is no direction or assistance.

The Apple website is in my opinion the best and cleanest. It is laid out nicely so you can navigate and access everything easily. I think the aesthetic is equally as nice they have chosen to use the proper color pallet to complement their products. As you navigate the site you can easily view products and information and they also use great product imagery to enhance the appeal of their products and incite you to purchase their products. I also like the Riverside Art Center website. I think its really classy and the links are perfect for what you want from the site and it can be easily navigated. I don’t like the orange and green they chose but they are not out of place in the site and the orange is from their logo. They showcasing of the artwork is great and is pleasing to view.

Comments

  1. When I saw Penny Juice's website I immediately cringed. It looked like a 4 year old designed it! Very unprofessional. I also wrote on my blog about how awesome Apple's website is. Their theme matches the products and the message itself. A person bad with using a computer can find what they are looking for in an instant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11: Email Marketing - Part 1

Week1A: My Template